A beautifully presented two bedroom first floor flat boasting a gorgeous reception room, modern fitted kitchen, lovely master bedroom, contemporary bathroom and a private balcony.
- Stylish, bright and spacious two bedroom flat
- Fantastic reception room with dining space
- Contemporary fitted kitchen
- Gorgeous master bedroom
- Modern tiled bathroom
- Private balcony
- Off-street parking
- Fantastic location for shops and the station
The property is ideally positioned for the leisure facilities, restaurants, shops and bars of Surbiton and Kingston.
Surbiton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Harts Boatyard
With large windows overlooking the Thames, this delightful restaurant makes it feel as if you're dining on a ship!
Gastro pub with tasty food and a large beer garden.
Best Italian food I've had in the area by far. Coupled with great service and a wonderful selection of wine.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £990 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 703 (65 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8879 2121