Quietly located on Harrowdene Gardens and featuring stylish interiors and décor, this excellent two bedroom apartment affords a lovely reception room with a sleek open-plan kitchen and two generous double bedrooms.
- An amazing two bedroom apartment.
- Slick and stylish modern interiors and decor.
- Quiet location close to the amenites of Teddington.
- Two generous double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes.
Harrowdene Gardens is within easy reach of the vast selection of shops, bars, restaurants and cafes in Teddington and Kingston upon Thames. The beautiful Bushy Park is moments away and the nearest station is Teddington which offers direct links to London.
Teddington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Fallow Deer
Insanely popular vintage café-cum-restaurant in Teddington. And rightly so.
Delicious ice creams, cakes and coffee from a vintage airstream trailer next to the Thames.
An elegant, independent French restaurant on Teddington's High Street.
Hampton Wick station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777