This superb two bedroom maisonette offers a beautiful finish, modern fittings, stunning front and rear gardens and a convenient location close to amenities.
- Stylish two bedroom maisonette with private entrance
- Offers a stunning internal finish throughout
- Large bright reception room leading to modern styled garden
- Open-plan modern kitchen/dining space
- Superb master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Further excellent bedroom and modern bathroom
- Benefits from front and rear gardens
- Moments from a host of amenities and transport links
Brecknock Road offers a fabulous location moments from a host of local amenities and transport links, while being a short distance away from both Kentish Town and Camden Town.
Tufnell Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best European restaurant in London serving gluten free alternatives and delicious pizzas!
Kentish Town Sports Centre
Recently renovated, this leisure centre set in a historic Grade II listed building has a swimming pool and a gym.
Really good burgers, brilliant milkshakes and onion rings from a hidden shack at the back of Pizza East.
Kentish Town station
Kentish Town station
Tufnell Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000