This unique one bedroom apartment with a mezzanine-level offers excellent accommodation in this popular and charming residential block, benefiting from a porter, lifts and lovely communal garden/courtyard.
- Desirable one bedroom apartment
- Boasts an impressive mezzanine level
- Gorgeous reception room with high ceilings
- Spacious, light flooded living space
- Finished to a high contemporary standard
- Proudly set in a sought-after period building
- Well-served by a host of local amenities
- Off-street parking space
Located close to a superb selection of shops and amenities on Hollaway Road with an even more comprehensive range of trendy bars and restaurants on the popular Upper Street. Highbury & Islington Underground Station is nearby.
Upper Holloway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Burgers, hot dogs and burritos with cocktails and beer!
A fantastic addition to the area, I love this Italian deli and café because of its tasty food and personable service.
The owner is from Naples and it's a super friendly Italian. Very pretty place, service is wonderful and it has freshly made pasta and homemade puds.
Upper Holloway station
Holloway Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Crouch End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 4343