This extremely spacious two bedroom apartment features enviable living and entertaining space, with a bright reception room incorporating dining area and a balcony overlooking the River Thames.
- Bright and spacious reception room with dining area
- Balcony views of The Thames
- Secure underground residents car parking
- Communal gardens
- Both bedrooms are en suite
- Separate WC and utility room
- Concierge services and lift access
The property is ideally located for the shops, bars and restaurants of Vauxhall, Kennington, Wandsworth Road and Nine Elms Lane, while Vauxhall Bridge offers quick access to Victoria. The nearest station is Vauxhall (National Rail and Victoria Line).
Vauxhall locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,050 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111