Providing an ideal location in popular West Hampstead this beautifully presented and designed one bedroom flat has been finished to a very high standard and offers stylish and contemporary accommodation throughout.
- Stunning one bedroom flat arranged over three floors
- Beautiful finish throughout
- Gorgeous Reception with double height ceilings
- Modern kitchen with high specification integrated appliances
- Superb bedroom with glass block feature and fitted wardrobes
- Smart shower room
- Private garden
- Within close reach of local shops and amenities
The property is located in popular West Hampstead which offers a vibrant atmosphere and wide range of local shops, bars and restaurants. Local transport links include West Hampstead Station (Jubilee Line and National Rail).
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Small & Beautiful
Cheap and cheerful. Delicious continental menu that barely dents the wallet. Great mussels and pizza. Bonus points for also doing takeaway!
This cafe serves the best baked potato in West Hampstead!
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
West Hampstead station
JubileeOverground lines, Zone 2
Overground line, Zone 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 495 (45 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377