Boasting a superb location close to Wimbledon Common, this lovely two bedroom detached house offers generous living space with a spiral staircase, a beautiful garden and off-street.
- Charming house set back from the road
- Fabulous reception room with doors to a garden
- Well equipped fitted kitchen
- Two excellent double bedrooms, both with fitted wardrobes
- Quality bathroom with double sink and guest cloakroom
- Paved garden with mature borders
- Off-street parking
This property is superbly located moments from Wimbledon Village and the wide open spaces of Wimbledon Common.
West Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
Light on the Common
This elegant restaurant serves delicious freshly prepared dishes, from light lunches to traditional favourites, including a mean steak and chips.
Delightful baked goods in true village fashion.
Raynes Park station
Dundonald Road station
Wimbledon Chase station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,181 (109 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900