Enviably located moments from Woodside Park Underground Station, this superb studio flat is situated on the second floor of a well maintained residential block and benefits from a separate kitchen.
- A well proportioned studio flat
- Offering ample living space and naturally bright rooms
- Peaceful location moments from Woodside Park Tube Station
- Situated on the second floor of a smart residential block
Ashbourne Court is ideally situated close to the local amenities, shops and restaurants of North Finchley High Road, while Woodside Park Underground Station is just moments away.
Woodside Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A large Turkish restaurant, accommodating small intimate gathering and large parties. A very tempting menu, from meze, to shish kebab, to fish and many many more options.
An amazing varied menu, an all you can eat buffet and takeaway options. Cool décor and nice staff, this place is highly recommended!
A fantastic family-run restaurant offering a variety of cuisines, from Italian, to burgers, to Belgian waffles.
Woodside Park station
West Finchley station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons North Finchley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 1700