Situated in highly sought-after Arnold Circus, moments from fashionable Redchurch Street and Boxpark, this modern 2 bedroom flat boasts contemporary interiors with neutral décor throughout.
- 2 bedroom 2nd floor flat in sought after location
- Bay fronted reception room and separate eat- in kitchen
- 2 generous sized bedrooms with abundance of light
- Modern white suite bathroom with additional WC
- Short walk to the City and Liverpool Street
- Ample storage throughout
- Moments from Boxpark, Brick Lane and Spitalfields
- Close to Shoreditch High Street Overground Station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 858 (79 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ligonier Street amongst some of London's most fashionable and iconic streets bursting with boutiques, restaurants, pubs, clubs and bars. Brick Lane and Boxpark are moments away.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The unique choice of Asian Tapas dishes, combined with the modern atmosphere and great artwork provides for a unique atmosphere. Great for large bookings or a cool place to go on date night.
A Mark Hix restaurant with a huge Damien Hurst cow and chicken on display, created specifically for Tramshed! The menu is simple but very tasty!
A local family run institution where you always feel welcome! This greasy spoon café is a proper traditional place with a buzzing atmosphere.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414