This wonderful 4 bedroom house has been refurbished throughout boasting a stunning reception/dining room, beautiful Conservatory, bright bedrooms, extensive Garden, outhouse and Swimming Pool.
- Beautifully refurbished 4 bedroom detached house, close to Harrow on the Hill
- Stunning front-aspect reception/dining room
- Beautiful modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Enviable main bedroom with access to a garden view via a private balcony
- Spacious formal reception / dining room
- Sleek bathrooms with a sophisticated finish throughout
- Charming rear garden with Studio room
- Covered swimming pool
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,485 (323 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sudbury Hill Harrow station
Sudbury Hill station
Piccadilly line, Zone: 4
Sudbury & Harrow Road station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Sudbury Court Drive is close to Sudbury Hill underground Station and has good access to Harrow on the Hill's historic High Street various amenities. A wider selection is a short distance away in Harrow town centre.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A sought-after antique lighting specialist in Harrow on the Hill.
A great restaurant for tapas and live music!
Perfect for a celebratory dinner or if you are wanting a couple of cocktails on a Saturday night.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050