Situated in a peaceful area in Hatch End, this five bedroom house offers ample living space, stylish interiors, extensive off-street parking and a garage.
- Two reception rooms, well-equipped kitchen, dining room
- Lawned garden with beautifully lit patio area
- Luxurious entrance hall and grand staircase to upper floors
- Three bedrooms with en suites, two additional bedrooms
- Main shower room, guest cloakroom, gym, utility room
- Garage and extensive off-street parking
- Beautifully presented with modern neutral décor
- Amazing location moments from amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated close to Hatch End, an excellent variety of shops, bars and restaurants are within easy reach, as are a number of schools and north-west London's notorious large green open spaces.
Hatch End locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best fish and chips in Hatch End - it's won loads of awards to prove it!
A very nice Greek restaurant serving authentic meze dishes to share with family, friends or a date.
A really good Greek restaurant and events venue that does Greek dancing, belly dancing and plate smashing - amongst other things! It's a great place to go for a hen do or a birthday party.
Hatch End station
London Overground line, Zone: 6
Headstone Lane station
London Overground line, Zone: 5
Carpenders Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 7
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,024 (466 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner
020 8429 6600