A fabulous three bedroom, four bathroom ground floor flat located on exclusive Gloucester Avenue. Boasting immaculate contemporary interiors, multi-room audio, a fully-equipped kitchen and even a steam room.
- A fabulous three bedroom, four bathroom garden flat
- Spacious interiors finished to a very high standard
- Three spacious bedrooms, each with its own en suite
- Stylish, fully-equipped kitchen with professional range
- Multi-room audio system with ceiling mounted speakers
- Gaggenau appliances and utensils including Global Knives
- Access to expansive and picturesque communal gardens
- Large LED TVs in reception and bedrooms, steam room system
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Gloucester Avenue boasts a close proximity to Primrose Hill open space, while being conveniently connected to the amenities and transport links in nearby Camden and Chalk Farm.
Primrose Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the best venues for rock and metal bands and club nights opposite Camden Town Underground Station.
Orange Juice Stall
A small stall based on Camden High street offering freshly squeezed orange juice, either bitter, sweet or sour. The sweet oranges are amazing!
Delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner in French-style interiors. They do a fantastic set menu too, which is a real bargain.
Camden Town station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Chalk Farm station
Northern line, Zone: 2
Camden Road station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,415 (131 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden
020 7424 6000