A fabulous five bedroom semi-detached family home, peacefully located within a quiet cul-de-sac and boasting bright and spacious interiors, off-street parking and a wonderful landscaped rear garden.
- Fabulous five bedroom semi detached house
- Stunning double reception room with underfloor heating
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Second reception room with patio doors to garden
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and balcony
- Impressive hallway with marble floors
- Delightful private rear garden with shed
- Contemporary bathroom with three en suites
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Tracey Avenue is a pretty cul-de-sac situated within easy reach of Willesden Green and Cricklewood Broadway with its superb selection of amenities. The green spaces of Gladstone Park is also only moments away.
Cricklewood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
My favourite park to jog around, as the hills can be very challenging!
A fabulous vintage and new clothes store run by a lovely lady, selling beautiful jewellery too. Everything is sold at an amazing price!
Great views of the local area & of London Town! Beautiful trees & great cafe at the top of the hill!
Willesden Green station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2/3
Dollis Hill station
Jubilee line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,744 (254 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800