Boasting a superb location opposite the green open spaces of Regent's Park this stunning five bedroom apartment features generous living space with neutral décor throughout.
- Spacious reception room
- Modern separate kitchen with space to dine
- Five well-proportioned bedrooms, four en-suite
- Stylish bathroom/shower rooms
- Ample storage space throughout
- Attractive apartment building with lift and porter
- Close to a wide range of amenities in St John's Wood
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated in a prime location close to the green expanses of Regent's Park and providing easy access to Marylebone and the West End. The boutiques, cafes and restaurants of St John's Wood are also within close proximity.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best deli in St John's Wood selling everything from fruit and veg to kosher products.
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Edgware Road (Bakerloo) station
Bakerloo line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,546 (236 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000