An absolutely amazing five bedroom second floor flat, set within a highly desirable mansion block opposite Regent's Park, offering easy access to the excellent amenities of St John's Wood High Street.
- An exceptional five bedroom second floor flat
- Stunning period interiors flooded with natural light
- Two spacious reception rooms with ample space to dine
- Five generously proportioned bedrooms, two en-suite
- Modern kitchen with adjoining utility room
- Beautiful wood finished library
- Enviably located opposite Regent's Park
- The development further benefits from a lift and porter
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
North Gate is an imposing mansion block found moments from the excellent amenities of St John's Wood, with leafy Primrose Hill and the West End also within easy reach.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Lord's Cricket Ground
A summer's afternoon watching the cricket at Lord's is hard to beat!
If you're ever in a rush for some flowers for a loved one, just pop up to this drive-thru florist and there's no need to get out your car!
Sherlock Holmes Museum
You can visit the home of Sherlock Holmes, where he did all his detective work with a large drink and a pipe!
St. John's Wood station
Jubilee line, Zone: 2
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Baker Street station
Metropolitan Hammersmith & City Jubilee Circle Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,956 (274 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood
020 7449 6000