A beautifully presented three bedroom flat with grand interiors in a stunning period conversion boasting excellent living and entertaining space and a superb location overlooking Greenwich Park.
- Stunning three bedroom first floor flat
- Wonderful period conversion
- Gated communal gardens
- South-West facing private balcony
- Excellent living and entertaining space
- Superb uninterrupted views of Greenwich Park
- Stylishly presented throughout
- Fantastic location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Chesterfield Walk is enviably situated on the edge of Greenwich Park and within easy reach of the many shops, bars and restaurants of Greenwich while Blackheath is also nearby.
Greenwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Greenwich Vintage Market
Some great unusual finds here and it's open every day of the week!
Not only the venue for the Greenwich office Xmas jumper photo, you can get up close to the clipper and visit the museum of her history. Also
Going for a run is never dull with this on your doorstep...
Southeastern DLR lines, Zone: 2/3
Cutty Sark station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Maze Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Greenwich
020 8879 2179