Set in a gorgeous period build, a refurbished 2 bed flat boasts a contemporary kitchen and spacious reception, while retaining period features through a bow window and original wood floors.
- 1st floor flat set in renowned period build on the heath
- Picturesque communal garden and lobby entrance
- Spacious open plan reception with built-in fireplace
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 Bright bedrooms with garden views
- Modern showerroom with entrance to terrace
- Large bow window and original wooden flooring
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 605 (56 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Maze Hill station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Set in the prestigious Royal Crescent, The Paragon is a renowned building benefitting from lush fields of the Heath and Greenwich Park and amenities in Blackheath Village. Blackheath Rail Station provides direct access to Central London.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
Buenos Aires Café
The best Argentinian steak restaurant ever, where the walls are covered in iconic photos taken by its owner. Definitely ask for an upstairs table overlooking Blackheath.
Royal Observatory Greenwich
The observatory is a great place for all ages to visit. There are usually a number of exhibitions for all ages giving a history of time and space and the architecture is wonderful. During the evening you can see the green laser across the sky that shows the meridian line.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath
020 8432 7200