Set within a brand new development of 6 luxurious duplex properties, this superb 2 bedroom apartment is arranged over the 1st and 2nd and offers a fantastic private balcony.
- High specification kitchen, contemporary style units
- Fully integrated AEG appliances and stone worktops
- Gas central heating and oak wood flooring
- En suite master bedroom with bespoke cabinetry
- Balconies with iron work railings
- Audio entry system
- Fitted wardrobes within the bedrooms
- Tooting Common within a 10 minute walk
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 870 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Clapham South station
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
Southern Northern lines, Zone: 3
Streatham Hill station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is close to Clapham South, Balham and Streatham Hill Tube/Train Stations, while local bus routes provide access towards central London, Brixton, Crystal Palace and Wimbledon. Balham and Clapham South offer a huge array of local amenities.
Balham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This bar serves drink and food throughout the day, but by night it becomes one of the most popular music venues in Clapham. There's DJs and dancing in the garden until the early hours.
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
Brooks and Gao
One of only a few decent coffee shops on Streatham High Road. It's slightly pricier than its competitors, but for the quality of the food and coffee, it's justified.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham
020 8772 8000