Situated in an enviable location next to Wimbledon Common, this exceptional six bedroom house is presented in superb condition throughout with two reception rooms, large rear garden and secure gated off-street parking.
- Fantastic double reception room with direct access to garden
- Stunning kitchen with separate utility room
- Large separate dining room perfect for entertaining
- Gorgeous master bedroom with en-suite and conservatory
- Large rear garden with patio area
- Direct access to Parkside from garden
- Secure gated off-street parking
- Loft conversion with access to eaves storage
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Parkside Gardens is located just moments from Wimbledon Village and all of it's amenities with the wide open spaces of Wimbledon Common also a short distance away.
Wimbledon Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This traditional Thai restaurant serves authentic food that is reasonably priced and delicious! It's a great place to go with a group of friends, as the dishes are perfect for sharing.
The Dog & Fox
One of the busiest pubs in Wimbledon, hosting a hotel, a pub and a restaurant, which does a fabulous Sunday roast.
Luxury pieces from around the world that always make a statement.
District South Western Railway Thameslink Southern Tram lines, Zone: 3
Wimbledon Park station
District line, Zone: 3
District line, Zone: 3
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,616 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 7,091 (658 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon
020 8605 2900