Arranged over 4 floors with three receptions, a grand, feature kitchen with impactful wooden panelling and 8 bedrooms with a Lift, garden and ample storage, the property is enviably located for Westminster Green.
- 3 spacious receptions with an abundance of space
- 2 dining rooms (one formal)
- Generous kitchen with wooden panelling and appliances
- Double garage and patio garden
- Master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Formal and informal staircases and lift
- Fantastic entrance hall with guest WC and tile flooring
- Presented in excellent condition
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 5,379 (499 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
St. James's Park station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
District Jubilee Circle lines, Zone: 1
Victoria line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Cowley Street is located in the heart of Westminster and offers immediate access to local cafes and shops available around Westminster.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
As well as selling a wide range of beer, wine and spirits, the Oddbins in Pimlico does free tasting sessions too!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000