Boasting a desirable location, close to the entertainment of the West End and the River Thames, this stylish 2 bedroom flat offers well presented living space, generous sized bedrooms and a well equipped kitchen.
- Fabulous 2 bedroom flat arranged on the 4th floor
- Smart residential building with secure entry and Lift access
- Stylish reception room with ample space to dine
- Features modern kitchen with fitted appliances
- 2 generous sized and well-presented bedrooms
- Sought-after location moments from Covent Garden and Trafalgar Square
- Modern bathroom with separate WC
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 621 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Charing Cross station
Southeastern Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
District Circle Northern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 1
Leicester Square station
Piccadilly Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The flat is close to all the main attractions of London including Trafalgar Square, Piccadilly Circus, Leicester Square and the Houses of Parliament. Craven Street is in an unrivalled location and offers great transport links including Charing Cross.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best authentic pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven, served whole or by the slice.
Informative guided and audio tours of the beautiful and ornate parliament building. It's great to see the place in real life, rather than just on the tele!
Bateaux London Cruises
A great way to see London with a variety of different cruises along the Thames. You can even opt for Sunday lunch whilst listening to a live jazz band!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End
020 3617 8900