This charming 4 bedroom, mid-terrace apartment is arranged over 4 expansive floors and boasts a brilliant roof terrace with ample space to entertain.
- Modern reception with open plan feature kitchen
- Chic matt black kitchen with appliances
- 4 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Private balcony to kitchen
- Presented in good condition throughout
- Set in the middle of a quiet residential street
- Superb terrace to 2nd bedroom with fitted out door kitchenette
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,280 (118 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Victoria line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
South Western Railway Victoria lines, Zone: 1/2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Denbigh Street offers easy access to a selection of local shops while Victoria Street and Wilton Road offers a further selection of restaurants and pubs. Belgravia and the River Thames are also within walking distance.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster
020 7558 4000