Offering an expanse of space over five floors, this unique five bedroom terrace house is set on a prestigious garden square and boasts an impressive reception, eat-in kitchen and a private patio.
- Superb reception with feature fireplace and high ceilings
- Master suite with walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Outstanding fitted kitchen with ample storage
- Integrated Gaggenau appliances and island
- Four further double bedrooms (two en suite)
- Dining room and family room and a patio garden
- Superb entertaining space with wooden floors
- Exquisite location close to fashionable shops
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,734 (253 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
District Gatwick Express Southeastern Circle Thameslink Victoria Southern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Cadogan Place is a sought-after address offering easy access to the fashionable Sloane Street while Sloane Square and Harrods of Knightsbridge is within walking distance.
Belgravia locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Peggy Porschen Cakes
An Instagram-worthy star location, with amazing cakes, teas, and coffees and a great pink exterior
The Pantechnicon Rooms
There's a shortage of good dog-friendly restaurants in London, however Pantechnicon absolutely nails it. It is certainly the best Sunday roast in town.
Hire a cricket pitch or get help from a tennis coach in the grounds of the grand Royal Hospital Chelsea.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000