An exquisite apartment arranged over two spacious floors with a grand reception, boasting stylish features throughout with two ensuites and a patio. Draycott Place is a sought-after address close to Sloane Square.
- Grand reception with high ceilings and bright bay window
- Modern kitchen with top-of-the-range appliances
- Feature dining room with mirrored walls and storage
- Two fantastic double bedrooms with en suites
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Ample storage throughout
- Period features and modern, stylish fixtures
- Superb central location close to King's Road
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Draycott Place is ideally located for the many boutique shops and restaurants available around Sloane Square while Harrods of Knightsbridge is a moments walk away.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jeff de Bruges
Belgian boutique chocolate in the heart of South Kensington. Great for currency with the mother-in-law!
The perfect place to pick up a gift for the women in your life - classic handbags and luxurious accessories.
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
Sloane Square station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
South Kensington station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Piccadilly line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,905 (176 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square
020 7591 9000