Offering spacious accommodation throughout this stunning 2 bedroom apartment is set within a beautiful mansion block with a Concierge and benefits from a modern kitchen and 2 double bedrooms.
- Beautifully presented 2 bedroom flat
- 2nd floor of a period building
- Expansive reception room with stylish décor
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- 2 well presented bedrooms
- Benefits from Concierge services and lift access
- Smart En-suite bathrooms
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 805 (74 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Marble Arch station
Central line, Zone: 1
Bond Street station
Jubilee Central lines, Zone: 1
Bakerloo Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Seymour Street is ideally located moments from the comprehensive selection of fashionable shops, restaurants and bars on Oxford Street, Park Lane and Marble Arch.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Paul Rothe & Son
A fourth generation family delicatessen serving homemade sandwiches and lunchtime treats.
A traditional family-run Italian restaurant where they serve the best pizza this side of Naples.
As well as cocktail offers, this centrally located pub infuses its own alcohol, creating delicious drinks throughout the day and evenings.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone and Mayfair
020 7659 8100