This incredible two bedroom penthouse apartment offers cool and contemporary living space within a striking gated development in the heart of Chiswick.
- Secure entry, concierge and lift to the fourth floor
- Expansive 46' reception room with windows the full length
- Stylish open-plan kitchen with excellent storage space
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and chic en suite
- Second bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Chic shower room and guest cloakroom
- Private terraced accessed via reception room
- Secure underground parking space
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Acton Green Common is moments away and a wide range of popular shops, cafes, boutiques and eateries can be found along Chiswick High Road, Turnham Green Terrace and Devonshire Road.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Carvosso's at 210
A smart drinking establishment with a great garden that can be used all year round, with outdoor heaters and blankets. Good food, tasty cocktails and live music on the weekends.
High Road House
Service with a smile! Delicious breakfast cooked to perfection, a great place to get the day started on the right foot and well priced dishes made with fresh ingredients.
Books at a bargain price - everything from fact to fiction, this place is well stocked with a varied range of titles.
Chiswick Park station
District line, Zone: 3
South Acton station
London Overground line, Zone: 3
Turnham Green station
Piccadilly District lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick
020 8996 6000