A gorgeous two bedroom flat offering generously proportioned interiors with modern fittings and fixtures all in an ideal location close to a wide range of shops on Kensington High Street.
- Planning permission granted. PA No PP/15/07403
- PP is for a two bedroom and two bathroom apartment
- Well proportioned with fitted storage throughout
- Spacious reception room with feature fire place
- Stylish fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and space to dine
- Two double bedrooms, master offering fitted storage
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Fantastic location for Kensington High Street's amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The flat is situated on the third floor accessed via a communal entrance from the street below, which is situated on the prestigious Kensington High Street offering a wide array of restaurants, shops and amenities.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,350 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 561 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000