A gorgeous two bedroom flat offering generously proportioned interiors with modern fittings and fixtures all in an ideal location close to a wide range of shops on Kensington High Street.
- Planning permission granted. PA No PP/15/07403
- PP is for a two bedroom and two bathroom apartment
- Well proportioned with fitted storage throughout
- Spacious reception room with feature fire place
- Stylish fitted kitchen with breakfast bar and space to dine
- Two double bedrooms, master offering fitted storage
- Contemporary bathroom suite
- Fantastic location for Kensington High Street's amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Total Sq Ft:
- 561 (52 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
High Street Kensington station
District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Gloucester Road station
Piccadilly District Circle lines, Zone: 1
Central line, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The flat is situated on the third floor accessed via a communal entrance from the street below, which is situated on the prestigious Kensington High Street offering a wide array of restaurants, shops and amenities.
Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Really fresh Lebanese cuisine moments from Earl's Court Underground Station. Get the set menu and you'll have enough for your lunch the next day!
The Royal College of Music
Prestigious classical music school established by royal charter in 1882.
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington
020 7590 1000