This charming 4 bedroom 3-storey Tudor-style detached property has a large secluded garden, spacious shed and plenty of forecourt parking set in a quiet, central location.
- Large reception room with feature fireplace
- A lovely veranda overlooking the beautifully kept gardens
- Plentiful storage space including a large garden shed
- Four well appointed, good sized bedrooms
- Large master bedroom with en-suite and stand alone bath
- Space for four cars on private driveway
- Beautiful Tudor style presentation
- Quiet residential area given it's central location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,861 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,844 (171 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
South Croydon station
West Croydon station
London Overground Southern Tram lines,
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Ideally located within minutes of Fairfield Halls, this property is within walking distance to East Croydon Station and the shops, bars and restaurants of Croydon town centre.
Central Croydon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Whitgift Centre
There's a great choice of stores in The Whitgift Centre!
A wide variety of delicious wraps at great prices!
A cosy little restaurant in South Croydon with fantastic service and great food! Make sure you ring up in advance and request a booth when you book to experience the uniqueness of this restaurant.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Croydon
020 3829 1390