Found within the 11 Esther Anne Place phase of the Islington Square development this stunning 1 bedroom 5th floor apartment has been beautifully designed throughout.
- Outstanding development of 3 separate buildings
- Provides 24/7 Concierge services and CCTV security
- Residents enjoy access to landscaped Communal Gardens
- Main living areas feature engineered timber flooring
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances and stone worktops
- Benefits from Underfloor heating throughout
- Heated towel rails provided within bathroom
- Enviable location in the heart of fashionable Islington
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 611 (56 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Essex Road station
Northern line, Zone: 1
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Boasting a sought-after location within Islington for an excellent range of trendy shops, bars and restaurants with many transport links moments away for access into central London.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
Long lazy Sundays or a swift ale after a busy day at work, The Baring is an ever popular watering hole that also has a serious Tuesday night quiz!
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes North East
020 7704 5007