Finished to an immaculately high standard, this superb five bedroom house arranged over three floors boasts a simply stunning interior, fabulous landscaped garden and off-street parking to front and rear of property.
- Wonderful five bedroom corner plot house
- Stylishly arranged over three floors
- Impressive double reception room with doors to garden
- Fantastic open plan kitchen with substantial dining area
- Master bedroom leading to delightful dressing room
- Contemporary bathroom with two additional en suites
- Substantial 72' rear garden with patio area and shed
- Moments from the green spaces of Gladstone Park
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally situated on a picturesque residential road, in the popular Cricklewood area within easy reach of a wide range of local amenities. Local transport links include Cricklewood Station.
Willesden Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great food and atmosphere. I love this cute little Italian restaurant.
Fabulous continental food served with a smile.
My favourite park to jog around, as the hills can be very challenging!
Willesden Green station
Metropolitan Jubilee lines, Zone: 2/3
Dollis Hill station
Jubilee line, Zone: 3
Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,638 per year (Band G)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,438 (319 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Willesden Green
020 8090 9800