These brand new homes are within Royal Arsenal Riverside development.
Royal Arsenal Riverside is a superb riverside destination situated on the banks of the River Thames, in the Royal Borough of Greenwich offering the most prestigious living and entertaining just moments from the City.
- Inspired Architecture- inspired by the far-reaching views and abundance of natural light
- A Grand Central Park- by award-winning landscape designers Gillespies
- Leading Onto The River- elegant green space with meandering water features
- A Place to Play and Explore- there is something here for everyone
- Elegant Interiors- Combining the traditional with the contemporary
- Contemporary Designs- carefully designed for modern lifestyles
- The Waterside Club- Exclusive wellness and relaxation centre
- Closer to Nature- Private communal gardens
Rich in history, Royal Arsenal Riverside tells a story of transformation. With its carefully renovated Grade I and II listed buildings sitting in harmony amongst the sympathetically designed new homes, Royal Arsenal Riverside provides unique surroundings for its flourishing community. Recreated for 21st century living, its scenic, riverside location, plentiful green spaces and unrivalled transport connections give residents an enviable lifestyle inarguably the world's finest city.
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Royal Borough of Greenwich
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Woolwich Arsenal station
Southeastern DLR lines,
King George V station
DLR line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
West Quay is set beside one of the world's most iconic waterways, taking full advantage of its prominent position on the River Thames, with architectural features that make the most of this unrivalled riverfront location.
Woolwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Dynamix Health Club
The perfect place to go to relieve stress after work. It has an amazing free weights room and a cafe serving healthy juices and shakes made from a choice of protein brands.
Finally we have a pub and it serves great food, any time of the day. The crowd is nice and the activities range from typical pub games to wine tastings, love it!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons New Homes
020 7973 2020