This breathtaking 5 bedroom house is set in the heart of Peckham Rye with stunning views overlooking the common, and has been designed to a high standard with stylish rooms throughout and an extensive garden.
- Amazing Grade 2 listed Georgian townhouse with stunning period features
- 140 ft walled garden including established 12 bed allotment
- Double reception room with working fireplace
- High end kitchen including Boffi burner hob, with beautiful views over the common
- 5/6 well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom has a Putnam oversized bath and Alessi sanitary ware
- Extremely rare for a home like this to come to market
- Self contained 1 bedroom flat on lower ground floor (which could be easily reincorporated back into the house)
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £2,003 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,355 (311 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
East Dulwich station
Peckham Rye station
Southeastern Thameslink London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Peckham Rye is moments from Peckham Rye park and common and the fantastic shops, restaurants and transport links in both East Dulwich and Peckham.
East Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great pizzas, pasta and fresh fish!
A handmade chocolate shop and café that serves fantastic hot chocolate!
One of the cheapest cinemas in London at only £4.99 a ticket - all day, every day!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich
020 8613 6200