This gorgeous 3 bedroom house has been recently refurbished to an excellent standard throughout and offers an ample open-plan living area and lovely private Garden.
- Newly refurbished 3 bedroom house
- Substantial reception room opening onto garden
- Brand new open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Three bedrooms all with en-suites
- Additional guest cloakroom
- Lovely garden accessed by bi-folding doors
- Superb central location close to amenities and Peckham Rye Park
- A video walkthrough is available for this property. Please register/login to your My Foxtons account at Foxtons.co.uk to view
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,281 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Honor Oak Park station
London Overground Southern lines, Zone: 3
East Dulwich station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property benefits from a superb central location, just on the corner of Peckham Rye Common with a superb range of amenities on the doorstep.
East Dulwich locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Situated in the heart of East Dulwich on Lordship Lane, if you like Japanese food, you have to try Yama Momo. Great atmosphere, food and drinks!
Peckham Rye Park
It's historic nature - being the remains of an ancient Medieval forest where King John hunted deer!
Great pizzas, pasta and fresh fish!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Dulwich
020 8613 6200