Set on the enviable Shoreditch High Street this stunning three bedroom duplex penthouse offers an exceptional unique interior space with mezzanine living space leading to private south-facing terrace.
- Refurbished loft style penthouse in warehouse conversion
- Unique interiors with beautiful exposed ironworks
- Superb master suite with dressing room and en-suite
- Secondary living space with concealed kitchen area
- Incredible mezzanine living space with original features
- South-facing terrace with views of St Leonard's Church spire
- Two fabulous double bedrooms and bespoke bathrooms
- Feature glass vaulted ceiling and intelligent lighting
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Shoreditch High Street benefits from a variety of bars, restaurants and amenities and is within walking distance of a superb selection of Old Street, Clerkenwell and Brick Lane. Perfect for access to the City and Liverpool Street.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Try the goldfish bowls in this trendy cocktail bar on Brick Lane...
Great places to eat, loads of quirky gift ideas and a venue for all kinds of events, including a pop-up hotel.
You'll be spoilt for choice along Brick Lane when it comes to curry houses! The deals that some restaurants offer are out of this world...
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Lease expires:
- Jul 2127
- Ground rent:
- To be confirmed
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,986 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 3,576 (332 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414