Arranged over three floors, this lovely two bedroom, mid-terrace house benefits from contemporary open-plan living space, good-sized bedrooms and direct access to a lovely shared garden.
- Modern two bedroom mid-terrace house
- Contemporary open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Naturally bright, neutrally decorated interiors
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Sleek bathroom with white suite
- Off-street parking and a shared garden
- The wide open spaces of Wanstead Flats are nearby
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Conveniently situated for the shops, bars and restaurants in Stratford Westfield while local amenities can be found on Leytonstone High Road.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This cafe next to Wanstead Park Station makes a great cappuccino!
Traditional fish and chips and authentic pizza served in this Italian family-run takeaway.
Great traditional pie and mash.
Forest Gate station
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £979 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 605 (56 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.