The Filaments is an exciting and vibrant residential development in the heart of Wandsworth, this stunning 14th floor Penthouse boasts spacious luxury interiors, 2 beautiful Terraces and modern fixtures throughout.
- A magnificent 3 bedroom duplex 14th floor penthouse apartment
- 24/7 Concierge and superb communal landscaping
- Dusky walnut Amtico flooring to reception room
- Open-plan kitchen with Corian worktop and sink
- Integrated appliances including wine fridge
- Luxury bathrooms with de-mist mirror and Under Floor Heating
- Bedrooms with full-height built-in wardrobes
- Substantial Private Roof Terrace
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Lease expires:
- To be confirmed
- Ground rent:
- £450 per annum (2014)
- Service charge:
- To be confirmed
- Stamp Duty
- Council tax:
- £1,146 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,159 (107 Sq M) approx.
Lease details, service charges, ground rent (where applicable) and council tax are given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed by your Solicitor prior to exchange of contracts.
Calculations by Alexander Hall Mortgages
Wandsworth Town station
East Putney station
District line, Zone: 2/3
District line, Zone: 3
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
King George's Park is on the doorstep, as is the Southside shopping complex which offers an array of popular high street shops as well as a multi-screen cinema and a wide range of eateries.
Wandsworth locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant on the Thames that is perfect for a celebratory meal with someone special.
There is no better pub on a Sunday for a boozy session! It has a huge outside area looking out over the banks of the Thames by Wandsworth Bridge.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney
020 8355 1000