This fabulous three bedroom fifteenth floor apartment is presented in wonderful condition throughout and features three stunning winter gardens with fabulous river and city views.
- Master bedroom with en suite and winter garden
- Expansive open-plan reception/dining room
- Integrated kitchen leading to additional winter garden
- Two further double bedrooms
- Guest WC and lift access to all floors
- Concierge services and amazing panoramic river views
- Central winter garden with double height ceilings
- Contemporary bathroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Situated on the banks of the Thames, Battersea Square is easily reached for cafes and restaurants, as well as a selection of amenities within Wandsworth Town and nearby Clapham Junction. Wandsworth Town is the nearest station for National Rail links.
Battersea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A lively neighbourhood pub serving great food and Badger ales on draft.
A hidden gem in the Lots Road Village area of Chelsea.
A great place for lunch on a sunny day overlooking Chelsea Harbour.
Imperial Wharf station
London Overground Southern lines,
Clapham Junction station
South Western Railway London Overground Southern lines,
Wandsworth Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £6,000 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,433 per year (Band H)
- Local authority:
- Wandsworth (Main Part of Borough)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,660 (154 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea
020 7801 1111