This bright 1 bedroom flat situated in a superb location close to Stratford Westfield and local amenities benefits from open-plan living space with a private balcony.
- Modern and bright 1 bedroom flat
- Modern development with concierge and lift
- Reception room with access to private balcony
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned double bedroom
- Built-in storage cupboards
- Great location for central Stratford
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,230 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 554 (51 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Stratford High Street station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Jubilee DLR London Overground Greater Anglia TfL Rail Central c2c lines, Zone: 2/3
Pudding Mill Lane station
DLR line, Zone: 2/3
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Conveniently situated for the shops, bars and restaurants in Stratford Westfield, the open space of Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park is also nearby.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park
The perfect place to play outdoor games with kids or friends, have a romantic picnic or for a good cardio workout - amazing scenery of both nature and modern architecture.
London Aquatics Centre
London Aquatics Centre is the most technologically advanced and stunning swimming facility in the world and part of the 2012 London Olympic legacy.
Common Greenway Cafe
Hidden gem, relaxed environment, friendly staff and great food!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford
020 8150 8585