With a great location close to Shoreditch, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern décor, wood floors and a contemporary bathroom suite.
- Stylish two bedroom flat set on the second floor
- Set within a smart purpose built block
- Ample living space with modern décor
- Light and spacious reception room
- Open-plan kitchen with utilities and breakfast bar
- Two good sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes in master
- Bathroom and separate WC
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Whiston Road is a pleasant residential area close to the shops, bars and restaurants of Shoreditch, Victoria Park and Old Street. Old Street Station (Northern Line and National Rail) is close by for links throughout the City.
Haggerston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The only place in London to do a bacon doughnut... They also have amazing chicken and lunchtime deals in the week!
The Breakfast Club
Always busy, with great breakfasts throughout the day, as well as lunch and dinner menus.
If you can't face the crowds at London's bigger museums, head to this place for a quieter and nicer experience. This museum is all about the home throughout the centuries and the café sells delicious cakes too!
London Overground line, Zone: 1/2
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Cambridge Heath station
London Overground Greater Anglia lines, Zone: 2
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,700 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,069 per year (Band B)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 632 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch
020 7033 1414