Set within a warehouse conversion just moments from the City, Shoreditch and Hoxton Square, this stylish one bedroom flat enjoys chic décor, exposed brickwork, wood floor and fabulous fixtures and fittings throughout.
- Fabulous one bedroom warehouse conversion
- Featuring contemporary and stylish accommodation
- Reception room flowing onto a fully fitted open-plan kitchen
- Superb full tiled bathroom with white suite
- Bedroom with wall-to-wall fitted wardrobes
- Great location close to transport links and amenities
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Tabernacle Street offers restaurants and bars while the fashionable bars and restaurants of the Shoreditch Triangle and the City are also only moments away.
Shoreditch locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Try the goldfish bowls in this trendy cocktail bar on Brick Lane...
If you can't face the crowds at London's bigger museums, head to this place for a quieter and nicer experience. This museum is all about the home throughout the centuries and the café sells delicious cakes too!
Pure heaven for chocolate lovers! Handmade chocolates in a vast variety of flavours.
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Shoreditch High Street station
London Overground line, Zone: 1
Metropolitan Great Northern Hammersmith & City Circle Northern lines, Zone: 1
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,780 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,375 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 776 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.