This well presented three bedroom first floor, split-level flat boasts high ceilings throughout with good sized rooms and is situated in a fantastic location close to Harrow on the Hill and transport links.
- Superb three bedroom flat on the first and second floor
- Benefits from high ceilings and some period features
- Large reception room with space to dine
- Separate fully equipped kitchen
- Modern master bedroom with an en-suite
- Two further generous double bedrooms
- Great location moments from amenities and transport links
- Within the catchment area for schools
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The local area offers a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants with St Ann's shopping district and the more quaint amenities available nearby in Harrow on the Hill. The nearest public transport link is Harrow on the Hill station.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An independent barista using Monmouth beans, this place is the best coffee shop in Harrow. They also sell delicious cakes and sweet treats available to eat in or for special events too.
The Doll's House on the Hill
A charming little cafe that is the best for afternoon tea or just a slice of cake whilst out and about.
Open from 06:30am to 22:00 during the week, this gym is perfect for those who spend their working day in and around Harrow. Amongst its many facilities is a pool, sauna, steam room, spin class section and a wide range of classes, such as dancing and boxing.
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
West Harrow station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
Northwick Park station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,354 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,501 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,016 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050