Boasting a stunning living space, this newly built one bedroom fourth floor flat features an open-plan interior with space to dine, a generous double bedroom and ample fitted storage space.
- Light and airy one bedroom fourth floor flat
- Bright and spacious reception room with a dining area
- Open plan fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous double bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary fully tiled bathroom
- Situated within a secure development with lift access
- Moments from amenities and transport links
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
College Road offers a convenient location in the heart of Harrow town centre, moments from a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants. Harrow on the Hill Station is moments away as well as various bus links.
Harrow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Open from 06:30am to 22:00 during the week, this gym is perfect for those who spend their working day in and around Harrow. Amongst its many facilities is a pool, sauna, steam room, spin class section and a wide range of classes, such as dancing and boxing.
Great home cooked food at this charming café, located in Harrow on the Hill Golf Course.
The Chocolate Room
This independently owned coffee shop has a lovely selection of 25 hot chocolate flavours. It serves amazing hot chocolate and bespoke handmade chocolates too.
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
West Harrow station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 5
Harrow & Wealdstone station
West Midlands Trains London Overground Southern Bakerloo lines, Zone: 5
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,870 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,501 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 636 (59 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Harrow
020 3728 2050