Providing a large roof terrace and exceptionally stylish living space, this fantastic two bedroom duplex flat boast an impressive atrium with cast iron spiral staircase and expansive master bedroom with amazing views.
- Ideally situated in the sought-after Hampstead
- Stunning two bedroom duplex flat
- Offers bright and stylish living space
- Incredible roof terrace with far-reaching views
- Stunning views from roof terrace
- Gorgeous and modern kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Well-proportioned second bedroom
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
The property is ideally located moments from a wide and exclusive range of shops, bars and restaurants. Local transport links include Hampstead Underground Station (Northern Line).
Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great bar ideal for after work drinks and a good place to take a date!
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
This cafe serves the best baked potato in West Hampstead!
Finchley Road & Frognal station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
West Hampstead station
Jubilee Thameslink London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Northern line, Zone: 2/3
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,770 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,332 per year (Band E)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,015 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.