Moments from amenities and transport links, this modern studio flat on the second floor has been recently renovated and offers spacious and contemporary living with a high finish throughout.
- A high specification studio flat located on the second floor
- Set within a sought after development
- White matt kitchen with integrated appliances
- High quality fixtures and fittings throughout
- Engineered Oak flooring to reception and hallway
- Low energy recessed downlighters
- Ultra convenient central Harrow location
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Carnegie House is located moments from the wealth of amenities in Harrow town centre and the shops, cafes and restaurants of Harrow on the Hill High Street. Harrow on the Hill Station is within easy reach.
Harrow on the Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Best Chinese food for miles!
Named after a city and a seaport in central Italy, here you can find a wide selection of paninis, salads, pasta, fresh pressed juices, ice cream and many more. Great for breakfasts and lunch!
A burger joint in Harrow with great burgers and good service.
Metropolitan Chiltern Railways lines, Zone: 5
Northwick Park station
Metropolitan line, Zone: 4
London Overground Bakerloo lines, Zone: 4
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,378 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,501 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 315 (29 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.