A modern two bedroom flat located in a fantastic riverside development on the banks of the river Thames, boasting a spacious reception room with balcony and a master bedroom with fitted wardrobes.
- Fantastic riverside development on the banks of the river
- Modern two bedroom third floor flat (with lift)
- Spacious reception room and balcony
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two good-sized bedrooms
- Lovely bathroom with tiled finish
- Concierge service
- Transport links at Kingston station
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Stevens House is ideally located to enjoy Kingston's excellent range of shops, leisure facilities and restaurants. With the River Thames moments away, and Hampton Court and Bushy Park nearby, easy access is offered to green open spaces.
Kingston locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Superb selection of high street stores all under one roof.
Good food, good beer, good times!
The best butchers in town selling not just meat, but fish, cheeses and tasty deli items too.
Hampton Wick station
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £2,579 per year (Band F)
- Local authority:
- Kingston Upon Thames
- Total Sq Ft:
- 592 (54 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Kingston
020 8879 2121