This luxurious two bedroom third floor apartment offers a striking and bespoke interior finish throughout, with a private lift, cinema room and two terraces in a highly sought-after Islington location.
- Luxurious two double bedroom, third floor apartment with private lift
- Offering exquisite interiors and a wealth of entertaining space throughout
- Large reception room with striking features, leading to cinema room
- Elegant master bedroom with walk-in-wardrobe, private terrace and en-suite bathroom
- Generous sized second bedroom and stylish bathroom suite
- Bespoke fitted kitchen and separate dining room
- Highly sought after location in central Islington
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £10,500 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- £1,490 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,670 (155 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 1
Essex Road station
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Danbury Street is a highly sought-after location moments from the fantastic array of shops, bars, boutiques and restaurants of Upper Street as well as the picturesque Regent's Canal Towpath. Angel Station (Northern Line) is the closest tube.
Angel locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great wine, superb food and awesome al fresco dining in their garden during the warmer months.
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
Look Mum No Hands
A great concept for anyone who loves cycling. Full-time mechanics working upstairs that can help with flat tyres and answer any questions about bikes, as well as a great outdoor area to sit and bask in the sun with a coffee and food.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000