A fantastic 1 bedroom flat offering stunning floor-to-ceiling windows with wood shutters, smart and chic designs and a sought-after location on Islington's popular Upper Street.
- A stunning 1 bedroom 1st floor apartment
- Wonderful reception room with floor to ceiling windows
- Chic kitchen with integrated appliances
- Boasts original wood shutters and high ceilings
- Fashionable bars, restaurants and shops on doorstep
- Moments from Highbury and Islington tube station
- Located opposite the famous Union Chapel
- Beautiful green spaces of Highbury fields close by
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,376 per year (Band C)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 451 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
Essex Road station
Drayton Park station
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The property is enviably placed on Islington's popular Upper Street, which offers a plethora of shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants.
Highbury and Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000