This elegant 1 bedroom period flat is very well presented throughout and offers stylish living and entertaining space with contemporary fixtures throughout.
- A beautifully presented 1 bedroom property
- Boasting a wealth of period features throughout
- Generous reception room with feature fireplace
- Bright bedroom with built in storage space
- Modern kitchen and smart bathroom with white suite
- Excellent location moments from amenities
- Transport links ideally placed nearby
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
- Council tax:
- £1,548 per year (Band D)
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 447 (41 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Northern line, Zone: 1
Essex Road station
Old Street station
Great Northern Northern lines, Zone: 1
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Danbury Street is located in the heart of the vibrant and culturally diverse area of Islington and the property is within easy reach of the fabulous range of shops, bars and restaurants of both Upper Street and Essex Road.
Islington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Camden Head
A fantastic boozer in the heart of Camden Passage. Sit out in the beer garden watching the locals mooching around the market stalls.
Mem & Laz Brasserie
An Islington institution, this Mediterranean restaurant is amazing value!
New Culture Revolution
Off the beaten track. Amazing dim sum and very good value for money.