This stylish two bedroom flat is ideally placed in a prestigious modern development sat on the impressive grounds of Arsenal's Highbury Stadium and boasts enviable living and entertaining space throughout.
- A beautifully presented two bedroom property
- Situated in a modern development
- Large reception room with balcony and dining space
- Contemporary open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Stylish bathroom with white suite
- Two well proportioned bedrooms, one with en suite
- Stunning communal gardens, secure gated entry
- Excellent living and entertaining space throughout
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 754 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Benefits of Foxtons Lettings
Drastically speed up the rental process.
- Sign tenancy agreements online
- Pay securely online
- Manage documents online
- Track your deposit online
Drayton Park station
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Piccadilly line, Zone: 2
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
The Stadium is placed on Avenell Road which is located moments from the shops of both Holloway and Highbury Park. For a more extensive selection of boutiques, bars and restaurants Angel is close by.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This restaurant provides the best food, near and far, in the Islington/Holloway area. Amazing cocktails, a well chosen wine card and an extraordinarily friendly and expert service that guarantees a complete dining experience. Alcedo will never disappoint!
The Canonbury Tavern
A public house since the early 1700's, The Canonbury Tavern was refurbished in 2009 giving the residents of Islington one of the best pub gardens in the city and a superb roast lunch on a Sunday. Moreover, the beautiful garden offers an escape from chaotic city life.
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000