Set within a beautiful, secure mews, this fabulous two bedroom flat boasts stunning, modern interiors and spacious accommodation throughout.
- Stunning gated mews with peaceful location
- Fantastic two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Features contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Outstanding bathroom with additional shower cubicle
- Secure development with concierge facilities
- Excellent location moments from Highbury Fields
(maximum length of note is 256 characters)
Boasting an excellent location close to the green spaces of Highbury Fields, with the fantastic bars, restaurants and transport links of Upper Street in close proximity.
Highbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There is only one team in North London! A good day out....
Salvation in Noodles
Super tasty Vietnamese noodle salads and pho on the borders of Dalston.
Forget The Hawksmoor. This Argentinian steak restaurant serves amazing meat and has a very cosy ambience.
London Overground line, Zone: 2
Drayton Park station
Highbury & Islington station
Great Northern Victoria London Overground lines, Zone: 2
- Admin fee:
- £250 (inc. VAT) One-off payment, per person, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,180 (6 weeks rent)
- Council tax:
- To be confirmed
- Local authority:
- Total Sq Ft:
- 879 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington
020 7704 5000